Information on reporting and registration for courses; virtual orientation and learning - First years, 2020
- Letter to first years 2020-2021
- Student reporting dates: Monday, 31st August 2020
- Online Registration Requirements
- How to pay fees
- Admission - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deferments/withdrawals /HELB issues - Email: email@example.com
- General enquiries on academic matters - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class attendance:
- How does a student register for courses?
- How to get the class timetable?
- How shall the student receive an invitation to attend the online classes? (via University student email)
- What are the mandatory minimum classes that a student must attend to be allowed to sit for an exam?
- How to get a student Email
- How to get a student Active Directory (AD) account
- Learning platforms
- How to get an e-class account
- How to apply for "Soma na TelKom" data bundles or alternative data bundles (these are mainly from KENET provisioned for Safaricom and Airtel)
- Get Support