Vision, Mission & Core Values
A leading center of excellence in training, research, consultancy and community services for sustainable exploitation of traditional and emerging animal genetic and feed resources
To maintain a leading role in the pursuit of knowledge of animal genetic resources, production systems, generation of knowledge and technologies through quality training and research for food security and sustainable development
- Uphold professionalism and ethics in all its dealings with its stakeholders.
- Be accountable and transparent in all its operations.
- Uphold integrity, honesty and quality in training and all other activities.
- Promote participatory management and effective teamwork in all its activities and operations.
- Promote and maintain linkages with industry, other institutions and alumni.
- Uphold dignity of all members of staff and students.
- Recognize and esteem ideas and innovations.